Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PowerAMP and Hardware Test

First things first: I finished the hardware test for my Programming course. It wasn't that hard, but some of the things on there weren't in our notes, and more importantly, not in my notes. Some questions could only be answered if you had looked at the sample test on the Edublog from last year's class, or if you knew it already. I fell into the latter category, so I'm confident I did well.

Now for the next thing: I'm looking for a free alternative to the awesome PowerAMP music player for my Android phone. I don't have a credit card, so I can't buy anything on the Android Marketplace, but after trying out the 14-day trial of PowerAMP (still not done it yet, I don't want it to ever be done) the default, built-in Music app is incredibly inferior. Just about every Android user knows this, and surely somebody else has been in my predicament!

No comments:

Post a Comment