Thursday, November 8, 2012

Whoops

Forgot I have to do two more blog posts for tomorrow, when the blogs are marked for the last time. I don't know if I'll continue to update this, maybe I will, maybe I'll move it to a different site and use Wordpress, or use Tumblr, since not many people comment anyway (I am aware you can comment on Tumblr blogs but the system's a little strange IMO).
So. Listening to the album The Pony Way by All Levels at Once. It's free, and available in almost any format you could ever need (besides uncompressed WAV, though that'd probably be over 1 GB, seeing as how the lossless formats already available are almost that). I highly recommend it, some great electronica for your listening pleasure. My favourite songs are "Fluttershy's Lament" and "Changeling". (You can also preview each song if you don't feel like downloading the whole album.)
Now I am off to change the liner in my cat's litterbox, because she likes to rip giant holes in them, and then: Halo 4 Co-op Campaign! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment