Thursday, September 27, 2012

Songs in Mah HEAD

I often have songs that go through my head throughout the day. For example, I currently have Demon Hunter - Tomorrow Never Comes

(Powered by mp3skull.com) playing in my skull.
But yesterday after I came back from the Grade 12 Religion retreat I had a song that wouldn't go away. What made it worse was that I didn't even know what the title of the song was. Nor the artist.
I asked for help in a Facebook group that I'm a part of that has many members, but apparently no one knew of any song with the specific lyrics I was thinking of off the top of their heads. Eh, I'm sure one day I'll be playing my music and it'll come on, and I'll be like, "hey, waitaminute..."

Speaking of the retreat, it was alright, but as I'm Protestant I didn't know what to make of the extremely heavy emphasis on the Saints. Didn't help that it was the Feast Day for the Canadian Martyrs. Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment