Thursday, October 25, 2012

Prepare Yourselves; Halo 4 Fast Approaches

I am a big Halo nut. Not even fan. A nut. Why? Well, starting from Halo 3 on, I have always gotten at least the Limited Edition of every game (until now there have always been Standard, Limited and Legendary Editions) and pre-ordered everything. That includes Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (there wasn't a Limited Edition of that but the pre-order came with a stylized controller), Halo Wars (the only Halo game to not be an FPS, but an RTS), and Halo: Reach. So, it saddens me that, with Halo 4, I will not be able to afford the Limited Edition. I need Xbox LIVE Gold, as does my sister, so we'll probably get the Standard Edition, which is $59.99, and two 3-month Gold cards, which are $19.99 each. So, that makes the total the same as Limited Edition alone, $99.99 (not including tax). However, I will be pre-ordering the game, so I will still receive an armour skin and the Arctic weapon skin for the Battle Rifle (which is finally coming back after being replaced by the DMR in Halo: Reach, which is also coming back).

No comments:

Post a Comment