Monday, October 29, 2012

Freaking old comment

I was in the Overview for Blogger and just noticed that someone had commented on a post. I went to check it out and it was some random person saying they added me on MSN and needed to talk to me right away. They also gave their email address.
Now, I don't normally talk to random people on the Internet unless I have an inkling of who they are or where they came from. I knew neither about this person. Seeing the comment date, October 20th, I replied back, saying first of all that I haven't used MSN in over four years, so that was a little suspicious, and that I needed to know who they were first before I started communicating with them.
Then I took a closer look at the date the comment was posted. It was October 20th, 2011. 
Yeah, that's how long it takes me to notice these things. XD
Don't bother searching for that comment, by the way. I deleted it and my two (yes, two) replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment